There are five key components to look for.
1. Structure: Diets that provide structured meal plans and grocery lists significantly improve weight loss compared to standard treatment programs. (One study showed that groups of dieters given specific foods to eat lost up to 50% more weight and maintained, in one year, 100% more weight loss than dieters in standard treatment options.)
2. Balanced Nutrition: When reducing calories, it is important to make sure you are getting good nutrition. This would include:
3. Low-calorie, Protein-controlled Weight Loss Foods: In a culture where high-fat, high-calorie foods are so readily available you need quick, easy and healthy alternative to help you lose and then maintain your new weight.
4.Physical Activity: Physical activity is the number one predictor for success in healthy weight management. Physical activity:
5. Maintenance Skills: The skills you practice during the diet will be the same skills you will need to continue practicing after the diet is over.
1.Structure: You can:
2. Balanced Nutrition is Built Into Our Diets:
4.Physical Activity is Critical:
5. We Introduce You to the Skills You Will Need for Long-term Weight Maintenance: